After a successful first career spent in the manufacturing industry, Frank brings his management, negotiating, and business skills to the field of Scottsdale real estate. His lessons learned and skills developed over the past 30 years will serve you well in your real estate endeavors. Here are some of those critical skills:
- Solid project management tools to insure that your escrow closes on time.
- Extensive negotiating skills honed at the bargaining tables of major corporations.
- Technology savvy and internet connected.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and math skills to insure that “he gets the numbers right”.
- People oriented and community conscious.
- Driven to provide great service.
Frank’s education includes an engineering degree from the University of Tennessee and an MBA from California State Long Beach. He is a resident of Gainey Ranch, residing with his wife at the Golf Cottages. Drop in to see him, or give him a call. He will welcome the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.